At Altamont Cat Hospital we treat all sizes and types of cats with a broad range of expert feline care services. Our visitors are often surprised by the high level of compassion and care their kitty receives from our entire staff, but that's just business as usual from a group of people who have devoted their lives to caring for animals. See for yourself when you bring your kitty to us!
- Feline ONLY for your kitty's comfort
- Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Preventive Care
- Compassionate, gentle care when your cat is ill
- Kitten care
- Mature and Eldercat care
- Vaccines that are appropriate to your cat's lifestyle; only PureVax brand of course!
- Spay and neuter surgery
- X-rays, In-house laboratory, Specialized lab testing
- Behavior counseling: Litter box problems? Scratching concerns?
- Dermatology problems (skin care); allergy testing and treatment
- Diet recommendations, Prescription diets, Obesity counseling
- End of life services; Hospice care, Euthanasia and Cremation Services
- Senior Citizen and Service Personnel discounts
- House Calls Available to our regular patients for wellness care
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Please call ahead for an appointment to avoid waiting! Our team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
We are fortunate to have two wonderful 24 hour emergency and critical care veterinary centers in nearby Dublin.
If you have a veterinary emergency during our regular business hours, please call us right away. Depending upon the emergency, we may direct to bring your kitty right in to see us or we may refer you to either of the veterinary critical care centers in nearby Dublin. All emergency cases will be transferred to one of the critical care centers when we are closed so that your sick or injured kitty will have a doctor and nurse's care at hand.
During regular business hours, we are available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen today. Such problems as bladder infections, wounds, lameness should not wait. Please call and our staff will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments.
If you need urgent care after hours, please contact the above listed emergency centers or you may wish to call Bishop Ranch Veterinary Center in San Ramon at 866-8387.
Altamont Cat Hospital accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
Altamont Cat Hospital offers discounted services to senior citizens and service personnel. Please call us for more information.